Tailgaters welcome!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We're going to be at the usual spot at St. Anne's

We're bringing PLENTY of burgers and beer, so anyone interested in a pre game "snack" is welcome. :tailgate:

We bought a new Titans canopy that we're going to try and put up if it doesn't blow away in the wind

:ravens:

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm trying to talk the wifey into getting out there early tomorrow for a famous Titanium burger. I'll continue the arm twisting and let you know later today if I am successful. If I am, I'll PM you to see what I can bring (besides beer) and get directions so we can part out there.

What time will you get out there?

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I will try to make it.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We get there around 9:00, sometimes a little earlier. Don't worry about bringing anything, Don should have his famous beef tips also. We're not very fancy, just enjoy a good burger, brew and company :)

Hope to see you also Ewker

5. TitanJeff

What's the best way to get these from the south side?

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Do you still park at the Juvenile Justice Center?

7. TitanJeff

Nope. They tore that sucka down. But we're coming up from 65 South.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

If you're coming from I-65 south, you'll take I-65 to the loop (I-24) then take the Coliseum (LP Field) Shelby Ave. exit. Turn right on to Shelby. Turn left at the first street light (according to the map, it's Spring Street). Turn left on Woodland Street. Go past the church and turn right on the first street you come to. You'll see us parked near the corner. After you turn right, the entrance to the parking lot is on the right.

I was going to upload the map, but the forum won't let me saying that I've already uploaded it on another thread:

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=20238

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

is it still on for this week

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah, what time? So I can plan accordingly :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar