Tailgate photos - Titans vs. Giants

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I really enjoy visiting with everyone before the games. The Don had his famous beef tips, TitanJeff brought the brats and the weather was perfect! Of course one of the highlights was getting to meet Gunny (First row, second from left)

[​IMG]

SEC 330 BIPOLAR obviously enjoyed The Don's famous beef tips

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SEC 330 BIPOLAR & Gunny

[​IMG]

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My lord, those eyes on Bipolar eating the beef tips are evil.

I've seen evil eyes like that somewhere before...?

[​IMG]

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

nice pics, I hope to be at the next tailgate

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Of course the two weeks that Gunny is here are right during finals. Hope you all are having fun, looks like it was great!

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Dammit, one of these days I am going to come home to a tailgate and game!

8. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

Sure are some great pictures Trish. Looks like ya'll had a blast. I really wanted to make it down there Sunday but couldn't. Was really lookin' forward to seein' ya'll again and gettin' to shake Gunny's hand. Not sure about how the rest of the year may go but you can ink me in for a good one next year for sure.

Glad ya'll had a good time.
    jim

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Jim,

Would love to see you. There might be another Gunny sighting on Sunday, so don't miss your chance to meet the legend :beer2:

10. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

Gunny Take Two??????

What????? Are ya'll holdin' him hostage??????? Just make sure if he trys to get a job here that he knows Spanish. He ain't gotta prayer otherwise.

Is 'The Don' gonna be there? I hope not. I think I still owe him money. You know how that can be problem. :suspect:

And what about that MS State guy. L-Jock I think it is. After the whoopin' they put on my Tide, what guarantee do I have that he might not go all nutz and want to throw down right out there in the parkin' lot?????

You see what I'm up against. No promises but I'll do my best to crash your party.

If I don't make it, know that I'm there in spirit.

Your paranoid friend, :scared:
    jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar