T. Suggs "released".

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Yeah we need some help in the Pass Rush dept. Don't get me wrong, I know that we need help at CB becuse of injuries but our pass rush needs help especially now if we make our push for the Div.and the playoffs.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

everyone that supports him seems to have selective memory.. was he not the one that took CJ out of the playoff game in '08? he's also been dirty as **** his whole career.. no thanks, couldn't care less about his production, he's a trash human

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

All the more reason to sign him. We don’t have Cyprien to take out a Kelce so a dirty Suggs can take out a playoff team’s titans beater.

4. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Dean Pees would know if this is a good add. What are the odds Suggs falls to us on the waiver order?

5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Don't need cardinals rejects.

6. Laz

Laz Starter

Considering the 3-4 D's out there and that there isn't much left in the season (i.e. would need to be a system he's familiar with-ideally) I'd say not to bad. Since the most likely fits (other than us) pick after us

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Anyone saying we don't need him (at least for this year)

must really be in love with Sharif Finch & Reggie Gilbert...

claim Suggs for the conclusion remainder of this year, and you buy yourself more time until you draft your 2nd edge...

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

No, Ed Reed twisted CJs torso one direction while Ray Lewis twisted his ankle in the other direction. Ray Lewis is a murderer by the way.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Sign him meow.

10. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Just my 2 cents but between h T. Suggs and J. Jenkins.
    T. Suggs would have a bigger impact at the moment ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar