T.O, Boldin and Toomer could all be cut.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Toomer is getting up in age, it just reminds me of Moulds

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Toomer baby!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's NOT a Toomer

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I went to High School with him so I have the love ...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Call him up and put in the good word for us...

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Well I don't know about you but I'm noticing a trend...we keep losing in the playoffs because we can't score points. That needs to get fixed. We can travel across the world and sail the seven seas, but if we can't score points in the playoffs then we'll always be back from our journey before February.

And we looked pretty damn good against Pittsburgh without Haynesworth...I'm not convinced that he is as vital to our success as he was last season.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Precisely. And he is the all time receiving leader for the Giants, not like he's a slouch. I'd absolutely love to see a 2 year deal get tossed his way, he's made it clear that he won't be a Giant next year

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Toomer is probably out of New York next season, he said he didn't plan on staying even if the Giants offered him a deal.

And we probably could sign AH and a wide out, but that would probably cost of KB and/or KVB next year when their contracts expire...

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Damn...Fitz is a class act. You'll be hard pressed to find a wide receiver who's considered the best in the game willing to take a pay cut to keep another receiver on his team. That is a good representation of what competitive sportsmanship is all about

10. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I think I would cry if TO somehow ended up a Titan. That's not a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar