Switching to Spread Formations Finally?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I high fived just because I have a raging case of Yellow Fever and I want to hit that.

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

You and me both, brotha.

3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

HAHAHA well works both ways, women also have yellow fever too but that gal is hot

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Just like Rocky learning to fight right handed and then switching back to Southpaw.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I moved to china three years ago.

It’s hilarious how butthurt all the whites girls get. The white guys have literally an endless smorgasbord of tiny little fit cute Asian girls that are generally pretty eager to hang with foreigners and pretty easy to close the deal.

Meanwhile the chicks are left with Asian dudes that mostly have rather patriarchal views of relationships, let’s just leave it there.

They always b!tch that the foreign guys are pigs (true) and that there are too many Asian “sluts” for them to compete with (also true).

We point out that since the local girls generally weigh less than 100lbs, and are culturally trained to be pretty easy going, it’s a pretty easy call for us. As we say, why compete to put up with a b!tchy 6 when a sweet 8 is right over there?

It’s like the entire sexual balance of power has been turned around here. Chicks are a dime a dozen, and the girls actually have to compete for decent guys. They can’t handle it.

#55 TitansWrath, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I just hope they start fast. Don't let Robiskie call plays. Don't wait to be in a hole. Let Marcus run the show from opening kickoff.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Spread would help because Marcus is going to need a big day with his legs too.

Marcus has carts Blanche in this one for me, unless we get down by 17+. Run whenever. Don’t slide. Dive for pylons and sticks.

Just get it done please for the love of god. I’ve haven’t wanted a win this bad since the playoff tilts with the effing ravens back in the day.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Marcus seems really focused. Some of his quotes today were cool. He's got a taste of winning playoff games, and he wants more.

9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It is remarkable how not only the passing game, but the run game benefited from Marcus calling the plays. And how he got everyone involved. Davis, Matthews, Smith, and Decker didn't have big numbers, but they delivered in crucial moments. And Mariota made the call. He's a winner. I believe he deserves the best coach imagineable, and I'm sorry, but Mularkey is not worthy.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

It's encouraging that the coaches finally figured out what about 90 percent of the fan base already knew. Kudos!

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar