Sweed makes me look like a genius at Texas Pro day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Austin_Bill, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I agree with you on kansas but k-state from 1997-2003 they won 11 games all but one year, and went to two bcs games. They haven't been good over the last few years but to say they're typically bad is kind of a stretch.

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

Sweed is not worth a first rounder and neither is Manningham.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I wouldn't quite say that

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Sweed is worth a 1st considering he probably won't be around when our 1st pick comes up. Manningham likely will be there when we draft in the 2nd.

So your half right

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

If you think Mario is going to be there round 2 when we pick your........I'm not even going to say it you fill in the blank.

Mario was leagues above Sweed if you compare careers.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmmfao oh man, you're killing'em.

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

And Cedric Benson was leagues above LT when you compare their respective college careers.

Funny how things change.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

really?

During Tomlinson's freshman and sophomore years, he split time with Basil Mitchell. In the 1998 season he helped the Horned Frogs win its first bowl game in 41 years against the University of Southern California in the Sun Bowl.[7] During his junior season in 1999, he set an NCAA record for yards in one game with 406 against UTEP. He ended the year with an NCAA-leading 1,850 yards rushing to go along with 18 touchdowns.

In his senior season in 2000, Tomlinson led the NCAA for the second time with 2,158 yards and 22 touchdowns while piling on 354 yards receiving. He won the Doak Walker Award as the nation's best running back, and was a finalist for the Heisman, but came in fourth. He completed his college career with 5,263 rushing yards, ranking sixth in NCAA Division I history.

Benson was a four-year starter at The University of Texas at Austin, where he received the Doak Walker Award as the nation's top running back in 2004. He finished his college career with 5,540 rushing yards to rank sixth all time in NCAA Division I-A history, and second only to Ricky Williams in school history. Benson was a 2004 All-America selection.

seems pretty even to me.... but one of them went to texas, stupid me.

9. wg53

wg53 Starter

Sweed will be available when we pick. Sweed is not worth a first round pick.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I humbly disagree, I think he'd be an excellent pickup at the 24 spot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar