Surprise Team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Its amazing how many people are willing to talk about nagative stuff but will never talk about anything positive. I will talk about the negatives with the fans, because we are all fans(i hope). But i will also talk about the positives.

Im just a really positive person, thats how i was raised to be. I try to find the positives in life even in the worse of situations. thats just how i am.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Houston and San Franciso are the new kids on the block.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We will pave the way for acts like the Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ha! I've always tried to be a positive thinker, especially about the Titans. But I can't ignore reality. It's easy, especially on the message board in the offseason, to start painting everything positively and excuse a lot of things. But that can lead to some hard realities once the regular season starts. I've said before that I expect us to be better than most people are predicting, and at least be in the fight for a playoff spot. But I don't think everything looks great right now.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Some come here to be cheerleaders....that is fine. Others come here to discuss and debate what we see wrong as "armchair QB's".....I see nothing wrong with that either. It's nothing the coaches don't do every week...watch game film and try and improve the team and cut down on mistakes. If Fisher critiques a player would you say he is not a "fan"? This is why we have a forum, to second guess and vent our wrath when we lose....:ha:

Wonder how the fireswartz website is doing......

6. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I talked about what looks bad, but ive never seen any of you talk about anything good. and everytime somebody on this website talks good about this team yall shoot there opinion down. When i disagree with a statement i dont quote there post and shoot it down.

7. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Ima start quotein and shootin down opinions....

Yeah frisco is the new kid on the block when they already have how many superbowl rings, and the texans have had some good preseason games so we are gonna crown them. I wanna see if the texans can do this in regular season.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Then you clearly haven't seen me talking about Keith Bulluck.

I quote opinions when I disagree with what they say and not the thread discussion in general. I quote when making a response to a specific statement, and not just adding my opinion to the others on there.

9. Isnt that the exact same for us?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar