Surprise Surprise, Kenny Britt leaves practice early

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by petergriffin16, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

which also means we can't overwork him..... if we keep bombing balls to him he's going to pull that hammy again....
    which means we need other players to step up... cj......

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

He needs to do some serious leg workouts/ stretches, he must have some really weak hamstrings, I hope he plays on sunday.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

More like really tight hamstrings. I would have lower back problems when I played sports more competitively from my naturally tight hamstrings. If I didn't stretch them out really hard every day I would feel my back getting tighter. The worst it ever got (also the first case) was my freshman year in high school and I could barely walk or get up from laying down or sitting. It got so bad when I tried to get up I felt a severe pinch in my abs..I'd be getting up than have to freeze because of the excruciating pain. I'm rambling..

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

You guys need to chill out, he left practice early with a tight hamstring, it's not like he tore his acl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Probably just needs to stretch and get hydrated. No big deal until he misses a Sunday just yet.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I guess this is my theme for the night....BUT, this is yet ANOTHER example of what happens when you do not work in the offseason, and when you (whether by "injury" or by choice) sit out the preseason.

I just hope these very talented young men that we have on our team get this through their skulls....you all are not invincible, you must work to keep in game condition.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Until he returns???!!!

He's not even gone yet. Geez. Chill. Yea, his hammy is a concern, but worrying about it just causes unnecessary stress. Hopefully he can play these next three games and recover during the bye week (and stay out of trouble).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar