Surprise Pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

my surprise pick is the cowboys or texans taking aj or julio---book it

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

My surprise pick: Tennessee either trades back into the late first or trades up into late first/early second for Colin Kaepernick

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

That would probably be two of the most idiotic picks I'd of ever seen at that point.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd be totally surprised if Indy takes a QB in the 1st.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Same, there is ZERO chance that Indy takes a QB in the first, I can't believe so many people are buying into their smokescreen. They want everyone else to think the are targeting a quarterback so when some fall to them, teams will be more inclined to make a trade. I don't buy it for one minute, Manning ain't going anywhere for at least five years.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Indy will try to get Stanzi before New England in the 3rd... one of the 2 will take him though. Unless someone else panics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar