Sure is Windy in Nashville!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Sure would be nice is the wind was blowing like this tomo Night for the game. Mr. Rivers would have a tough time throwing the ball down field.

We would no doubt win the Run game battle. Forecast calls for it to be Windy tomo, just hope it's during the game.

2. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I read a gamblers report that said tomorrow should have winds at 25 mph and rain all day.

I really want to be a crap load of money against the titans but I really really hate betting against my own team coz no matter how much i hate Jeff Fisher, i will be praying for us to win. (funny thing though, i wanted us to lose last week so Fisher can get fired)

Line is at titans -3 I think las vegas is having a laugh at dumb gamblers stupid enough to bet that.
    :lol:

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Karmarouge- How in the world did you want your team to get beat by the Dolphins when we are still in playoff contention? That alone lets me know you're not a true Titans fan.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

He is looking at our future success. he wants Fisher gone even if it means this years season, which is far fetched anyways.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Future or not? It's the present and i want wins as a Titans fan, not losses...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wind is insane tonight. The type of wind that just pisses you off and makes you say naughty words the whole time you're outside.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It's a good night to fly a kite...

8. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

You are lucky you dont get to watch titans football with me. You would have seen me cussin up a storm and breaking things when fisher refused to go for that 4th and 1 with bulluck out of the game..

Then they give up 18 unanswered points to freakin Chad Henne... For crying out loud...Chad henne has his own youtube song called Chann Henne freakin sucks..(freakin spelled the right way) and he scorched that pathetic Nick harper secondary for 18 pts (and please dont give my grief about the Griff missed INT)

When you see crap like that then your coach calls 3 bone head pass plays without a single run play and with all his time outs then he backs it up with that he pulled after the dolphins got the ball back..

Believe me, i am at this point only interested in one thing alone. The public castration of coach Fisher by any means necessary..

And i wont apologize for that. My team would be far better if Fisher had been put out of his misery 12 weeks ago!!!

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'd like to sometime...:yes:

10. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Hopefully it keeps up and we'll get a nice view of Rivers' short temper :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar