Suprise, Andre Johnson is hurt again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryno, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

Wait for it....

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

How is Britt raw? Especially compared to Wright coming out of college. He has all the measurables AND production coming out of college
    • He left Rutgers with 31 starts
    • Set a Big East Conference record with 3,043 receiving yards
    • Rutgers’ all-time leader in career touchdown receptions (17, tied with Chris Brantley)
    • Rutgers’ all-time leader in consecutive 100-yard receiving game (five in 2008)
    • Rutgers’ all-time leader in career 100-yard receiving games (14)
    • Rutgers’ all-time leader in single-season receiving yards (1,371 in 2008)
    • Rutgers’ all-time leader in single-season receptions (87 in 2008)
    • His 178 career receptions ranked third in Rutgers history and fourth in Big East history
    • Concluded his career with a 31-game streak with at least two receptions
    Kenny's problem isnt that he is or was raw, his problem is that he is immature. Unfortunately players like Kenny often mature after its too late and they are past their prime.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When I said Britt was raw I didn't necessarily mean he's bad or anything, I just meant we drafted him for his athletic ability. I'd prefer we not do this anymore and only draft guys who are real professionals.

4. amy

amy Starter

Hmm, that would be difficult, considering most of the players drafted are raw and enough of them take a while to become professionals. We always think we can 'mature' them. Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't. But hope springs eternal-until they do something really stupid, like head butt their wives or get involved in shootings. Britt hasn't done anything awful yet, but all the little stupid things he does are adding up. If he doesn't measure up this season, he will likely be gone. I'm looking for him to stay healthy this year, do great things on the field, and be a good husband and father off the field.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just so you know, Chad Johnson was set up.

And I'm not talking about 2nd round and after, I'm talking about the 1st guys we take, the ones we're counting on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar