Suppose The Titans win it all? (Collins question)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I dont even need to point out the other topic, cause I saw it in there....and honestly it was a stupid comment that had nothing to even do with the topic.

No its not bashing him for 9/17 last year...those are his stats did he take a step back from his rookie year of course. But thinking Vince was the only problem offensively last year for this team, and he was what was holding them back...Im not even gonna bother trying to answer that for you...

If saying 9-17 is bashing, well doesnt that make me the first basher, since Im the one that brought it up? But we agree on one thing... clearly he wasnt ready....maybe thats the most resounding reason he has been on the bench.

2. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

In Fisher's words earlier this year, keep winning...Collins starts....I see no reason, if all goes good, that Collins isnt the starter next year. This is not the first time we've ever seen teams do this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar