Supplemental Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by smili, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smili

smili Starter

2. how long is this supplemental draft? and how do i find out about the players that are in it

3. it's over

4. oh, i never knew that it started, cause everyone is talking about us showing interest in people and blah

5. smili

smili Starter

GhostZ, anyone who wasn't drafted (Brooks from Virginia was the only player drafted by Bengals) becomes a free agent.

The article posted above says the Titans were showing interest in Dixon too, but expected him to go to San Fran. I was just posting the article because it indicated we had expressed interest in Dixon (a linebacker), but I had expected him to not to sign a free agent deal here because we already had a ton of linebackers in camp.

smili

6. ya i know that they become UFA if they arent drafted, thats how we got Moses, but thanks for the info man

7. maximus

maximus Starter

no, we got Moses(Osyemgie) as a UDFA from the draft back in April. We got Ahmad Hall, FB, Texas, as a UDFA after the supplemental draft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar