Supplemental Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by smili, Jun 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

thats when guenther is activated and we see kinney in the H-back postion with troupe in the typical tightend position.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

wrong, we have 2 (Quinton Ganther)

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

supplemental drafts are a trap. Rarely have we seen a guy be drafted there and be a stud. Jamaal Williams is the only one I can think who did decent. I say the Titans shouldn't touch anybody and just stand pat

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

a 5`9 219 lb full back? I don't think so.

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

yeah i was thinking the same thing.

6. Nash

Nash Starter

At the end of last season, NOD was on TV analyzing the changes he thought should occur in terms of personel... the very FIRST thing he said was that Fleming should be replaced.. so maybe the FB from Texas is worth considering, particularly if Scaife can play the position also..

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Isn't Fleming 6'0 and 230? Being shorter would actually be an advantage for a FB. Better leverage. And they can always bulk up his weight.

8. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

None of these guys are worth having.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Well besides Bernie Kosar I think your forgetting one very important name...

BRIAN BOSWORTH!!!

That guy was a huge star. Didn't you see him in Stone Cold! :brow:

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Kosar was OK, he won them a lot of playoff games... :irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar