Game Day Thread Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs Patriots GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Feb 4, 2018.

?
  1. Pats

43.2%
  2. Eagles

56.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Exactly. No reason to leave....Perfect situation

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I was off on the final tally. There was a car flipped and at least 1 caught on fire, and some public damage but no reports of any people hospitalized or dead in philly.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'm assuming he's not a free agent this year?

4. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

**** If I was the Eagles I would make Wentz fight for his starting job.

And if...

The prices is right I would even trade him.

5. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Crucifying him for not understanding the catch rule is a little rough being it's been so inconsistent but collinsworth overall made a bunch of comments throughout the game that moved him higher on the list of worst announcers. I don't think he's biased.

The first catch, if someone were to consider the ball been tucked away as movement, it would have been incomplete. It was the right TD call though.

The second one looked close to the Dez Bryant catch but it definitely looked more "established as a runner". Correct call by the refs again. The rule needs to be looked at again and make some obvious changes about consideration of possession.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Just in case ......

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

His vocals weren't bad but a halftime show isn't just about vocals, overall it was boring due to the lack of theatrics. JT should have incorporated more of his older hits better. The Prince tribute was poorly executed and came off almost awkward. The year before with Lady Gaga was a prime example of how to kill a halftime show.

Bruno Mars is up there for sure with Prince and Lady Gaga, but the greatest Halftime show of all time is still JT and Aerosmith. It was such a strange line up and a hot mess...but it was entertaining AF.

#168 GeronimoJackson, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It was hilarious when it first came out but worn out its welcome fast.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

No, it was nifty the first few times then became stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar