Game Day Thread Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs Patriots GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Feb 4, 2018.

?
  1. Pats

43.2%
  2. Eagles

56.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

I know right???? Get Tony Romo next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

All this game really did was point out how terrible our coaching really was. We have just as much talent (on offense) as the Eagles and could only put up 14 points vs the Pats. And 7 we're in garbage time.

It actually makes me furious that we wasted a whole season with the easiest possible schedule because we had coach that the owner had a crush on. A backup QB won the superbowl and you're telling me the Titans weren't talented enough?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  3. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Maaaannnn you said something right there! That thought crossed my mind as well but I just shook that thought off with positive optimism for next season with our new staff.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

QB Whisperers do exist. Hopefully, we just got one. Because the last set we had were QB Butcherers

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I didn't care for either team but that was an amazing game. Truly entertaining beginning to end.

Happy NE didn't win another one

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Titans weren't talented enough.

Make no mistake about it, we should have won more regular season games, but we still lose to the Pats 9/10 times.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Offensively we have just as many weapons as the eagles. because defense played no part in that game Tom threw 505.

Assuming both had competent coaching

Mariota >> Foles
    DeMarco < Ajayi
    DH > Blount
    Rishard Matthews < Alshon
    Corey Davis >> Agholor
    Decker = Torrey Smith [both consistently drop but Decker has a few more big plays]
    Delanie >> Ertz
    Jonnu = Burton
    Offensive lines are both above average.

Im not upset at losing to the Pats, im upset that we got obliterated when the Eagles made the Pats look like it was their 1st superbowl.

8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

I didn't mind who won the SB, but its just the fact that the Eagles outplayed the Pats from the 1st Q to the 4th Q. And we came out hot then got dominated for 3 Qtrs.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He included himself

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I have no idea what you're basing any of that on.

Is Davis more talented than Agholor? Maybe, but he was injured most of the year so it doesn't matter. No coaching would have changed that.

Blount is better than Henry. (Probably more of a wash, but Blount has done it longer.)

Ertz was better than Walker this year.

You can say the defense played no part in that game, but they gave up ten PPG in the two rounds of the playoffs before that and played a role in their earning the bye week. That had something to do with them winning a SB with a backup QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar