Super Bowl commercials

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RTH, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What's wax to you?

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Seriously. .. you're smarter this. Wax is only put on the outside, if that. I'm talking about the actual meat of the fruit.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Methylcyclopropene (a flower preservative) is regularly used in apples..

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

gotta keep em fresh right... whos gonna buy fully ripened fruits? takes too long to transport not to preserve things.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Apples can stay ripe a while without any chemicals.. This preservative isn't necessary.

6. JCBRAVE

but its done, so RTH loses

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I definitely haven't had McDonald's in a decade, but I've had Wendy's a few times(literally a few) in that time span.

I just make everything in bulk at home on Sundays for the whole week. If I eat out it goes to waste. One of the reasons I don't miss it. I'd also just prefer to make my own burgers and fries. Tastes better than anything I will get for $3.99 from a bag some zit-faced teenager threw in my truck window.

And I don't have kids, so I have the ability to drive by a McDonald's without hearing "I WANT MCDONALD'S!!!!!"

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Considering the whole discussion started with a debate of the preservatives in McDonald's apple slices... my point is still valid. They SOAK the ALREADY SLICED apples in that ****.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I will say that when I did eat McDonald's I ****ing LOVED the Big 'n Tasty. I ate like three of them at a time.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The only thing I eat from McDonalds are those wraps, those are actually really good.

But if you go to McDonald's for a burger, then you aren't very smart. Not only are they awful, but their biggest patty is pencil thin. Hands down, worst fast food burger around and I am including Krystals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar