Pre-Game Thread Super Bowl 51

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Only if Brady wins MVP. I want Goodell to have to hand him the trophy.

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

I would LOVE that.

Be the ultimate **** YOU to Goodell right now.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am pulling for the Falcons here, but my gut tells me that Belicheat and Brady pull this out. I also think that this is going to be more of a defensive game than folks think.....something like 24-20 Patriots.

And I agree that Goodell handing Brady the trophy would be fun to watch...almost worth having them win the game LOL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Me. I'm a fan of Brady and Bill. There was a time I too was "tired of seeing the Pats win" but at this point I honestly think it's pretty damn amazing. This is an era of dominance by one team that will be talked about for decades to come and I think it's cool to be able to witness.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Pulling for the Falcons (I do like that Brady MVP thing though from Goodell) and I think they'll win. I think their D is a little under the radar, no great but good. Their offense is a lot to handle for even good defenses.

I still see this being fairly low scoring from predictions (I bet on the under) and ATL winning 27-24.

I expect to see good games from Freeman/Coleman in the total yards category not necessarily running.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not really but if they do @Titans Eternal owes me some moolah

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Me

I hate Atlanta and everything in it.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm happy either way. The Pack/Steelers aren't in, so I'm all good.

Brady is already undisputed one of the all-time greats, no matter what happens. One more super bowl win doesn't make his career significantly more noteworthy, or a loss any less noteworthy.. icing on the cake, so I don't care if he wins another.

As far as I'm concerned, Titans are in JV league compared to them, so there is no rivalry there.

I'll be rooting for the Falcons, but honestly, I don't care. No jealousy there.

And it would be fitting for Brady and Manning both to go out with a Super Bowl win, ending this great era of QB play, helmed by them (although I disliked both of them, for almost their entire careers)

#28 nickmsmith, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Don't forget about making Goodell look like a *****. That would be glorious.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Want the Falcons to win. But it will be very hard!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar