Sunday's win over Houston made you...?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by teegee, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teegee

teegee Guest

(sorry, I don't know how to post polls on these boards)...

Ok, so it looks like VY will be able to go next week against Oakland. Which is good news. But I was wondering whether Collins' performance against the Texans changed anyone's opinion of him as the backup QB/emergency starter
    (my vote doesn't count, as I'm a longtime KC supporter, have been ever since he was at Penn State -- but I'd like to see what others feel)

A. You are much more comfortable if he has to replace (an injured) VY again

B. You are slightly more comfortable if he has to replace (an injured) VY again

c. Your opinion hasn't changed (were already comfortable)

D. Your opinion hasn't changed (you hated him before and still do)

E. You are slightly less comfortable if he has to replace (an injured) VY again

F. You are much less comfortable if he has to replace (an injured) VY again

2. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

D

I still don't like him. He makes me really nervous. Bring back NOD?:ha:

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i've always thought collins was great as a backup

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

B

He won, drove down the field at the end for the win, I cant complain

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

That game made me almost have a coronary....that is what that game made me.

Made me about throw up my snacks...

Made me forget how to breathe...

Made me use words I still don't understand myself, so I guess made me speak in tongues...

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'll only speak of the last drive.

It made me admit that Collins can make throws with a touch that Vince still has not developed (but he will).

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

B

Maybe Collins really did have a problem adjusting to our O with so little time last season. But look at his entire career....saying it is average may be kind. I'll give him credit for a pretty good day though.

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

B.

I thought he was much better than the first 3 games last year showed (impossible situation). This only reinforced this belief.

9. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

B

If they let him throw it ball and the line protects, he can still get it done for a while. I wouldn't feel great that he'd lead us to the playoffs over a whole season, but in spurts is ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar