sundays game i have a bad feeling about!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I think Vince is gonna have a monster GAME 400 yards 50 rushing but we will lose thanks Jeff fisher at the end.

2. Dallas_Turtle

Dallas_Turtle Camp Fodder

Those of you predicting Dallas to score 30+ against the Titans defense, you must not follow Dallas too closely... Despite having tons of a talent and playmakers on offense, Dallas doesn't score more than 30 very often....

Dallas is currently 3rd in yards per game, Tennesee is like 25th, but the Titans still average 6.5 more points per game (24.5 to 18)....

Statistically, the defenses are dead even... Every year the Dallas defense is top-10 or top-5 in yards and points allowed, but every year they're also near the bottom-5 in turnovers forced...

Not sure what it will mean, if anything, but Dallas is top-5 in time-of-possesion, while the titans are among the worst in that category...

I think this game will come down to the wire, but Dallas will win on the strength of their play-making WR's and TE's... Specifically, Dez Bryant... I think this will be the breakout game for Dez, well over 100 yards, with 2 TD's, including the game clincher...

Dallas - 24
    Titans - 20

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If Kimbo thinks the Titans will lose, is that called making it "back flow"?

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Dallas has struggled mightily when they've become 1 dimensional. I think we'll force them in to that mold.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Dallas 27
    Tennessee 20

VY: 12/18 143yd 1 TD 1 INT
    CJ: 31car 113yd 1 TD 1 FL

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Even Deuce wouldn't predict a 26 point loss. That's freakin' ridiculous.

I'll admit I'm not confident about this one at all. It could go either way, and I definitely wouldn't put money on us.

The Cowboys will put 8 and 9 in the box every play, shutting down CJ. Our play calling will remain conservative and predictable. Vince will get under 25 pass attempts. We will run the ball around 35 times even against 9 in the box.

Here's an idea... when there's 9 in the box it's time to pass, pass, pass. When it works the Cowboys are screwed and we win. Sounds too easy, and it is, but we're too dumb to execute such a simple gameplan.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Is that 400 total yards or 400 passing, 50 rushing?

Either way, if Vince puts up 400 total yards per game we will never lose, so I'm really not sure what the hell you're talking about.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Does anyone think our offense is going to do a thing in this game? The Cowboys are equipped defensively to shut us down. They have two very good corners in Mike Jenkins and Terrence Newman. They're going to put 8 and 9 in the box and rely on those guys to play man-to-man.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Maybe if you write a rap song it would turn the teams fortune around. It's worked every week so far right?

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Is there any sanity in saying our D will hold up but then predict the Boys score 40 points? I guess VY will throw about 3 pick 6 ints and fumble close to our goaline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar