Suh or Mathieu

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoodCat, Mar 16, 2018.

?
  1. Mathieu

2. Suh

3. Neither

4. Screw it. Get em both.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

Imagine if they sign both, and then trade up for Smith or Edmunds. Scary. :trophy:

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

What? We signed two guys?

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I voted Matheu just cuz he reminds me of finny and our d backfield would be so legit

4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

And re-signed a few good ones. I'm not saying weve won anything, but bringing back Kline, Spain, and Daquan isn't nothing.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

No I agree it's been a great offseason so far but we certainly haven't won free agency

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Bruce

Bruce Special Teams Standout

My vote on the honey badger. Wife is a cards fan so I'd live to get jersey with mathieu on it.

Also he's a hybrid safety that can play in both positions and ain't scared to get in amongst it. Bruce araians gave him a chance after his college and gave 100% back. Would be a good fit and takes away the rookie errors at safety drafting 1.

Him and byard would be locking the deep threat all season long barring injury.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Voted Suh, and it's not even close IMO. And I like Mathieu and would love to see them both here, just doubtful that would happen.

Both are great players, but Suh would make everyone in the front 7 better. Mathieu is simply an upgrade over what we already have (Cyp), and that's if he plays strictly SS for us. Whereas with Suh on the DL, offenses will have to game plan for him which will open things up for everyone else. Plus, the fact we have him already coming in and have his old DL coach here makes me thinks there's a legit chance it could happen.

Isn't my money though, get both, :trophy::wooo:!

8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I would rather have the Honey Badger but with our latest moves, positionaly we have a bigger need for run stopper in the middle. That would mean Suh.

9. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Both but if I had to choose just one Suh. I just think he would make the larger impact.

10. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

Cut Cyp, Williams, and Supernaw. Pay both of them. :trophy:

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar