Suck for the Duck??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by dtm586, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

In retrospect I love the Lewan pick. Hopefully he can be our next Roos and be here for years. DeCastro hasn't really done shiz in the league, but also has battled injuries.

Warmack though, seriously? Just imagine if we had Sheldon Richardson or Star on this DL, our defense would be SO much better. Although, Warmack did string a few really nice games together. If he can step into that "consistent probowler" category at RG, that makes the pick a littttle better.

2. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Back than he had a string of very good games, thought he was going to be a sleeper to sneak into the first back than being a weak safety class. Im surprised he went undrafted, glad we got him though. He's can be a poor man troy, i would like to see him make the team.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

doesnt prove anything till he gets us some wins

funny you mention nyj because they got the pretty much consensus #1 prospect...

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

They can have him. We got the Duck.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I saw him projected anywhere from 3rd-6th before the draft. Still was surprised he went undrafted. He'll compete with Huff for the backup FS spot (or we may even carry 3 FSs and use Huff primarily as a NB).

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Right now he has as many wins as Mett.

And I like Mett.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

ya and if he has to deal with the line and gameplan mett did last year, that wont change anytime soon

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

CJis that you? Blaming the line lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar