subway...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GMITTS, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I prefer the clown meat sub.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sorry philly, New Orleans and chicago. This is the best place for a sandwich in God's earth! Katz's deli where this famous scene was shot has corned beef and pastrami that is so good you will want to kill yourself to preserve the moment.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F-bsf2x-aeE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F-bsf2x-aeE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The actress who had the line "I'll have what she is having" just died last year. She is estelle reiner director rob reiner's mother.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I like penn station but what I dont like is the price of it. Do they have a Jimmy Johns down that way? I don't even leave the office, I just order my food online, and they are knocking on my door in 15 mins everytime I've placed an order. The sub has alot more ingredients than a foot long at subway and for $5.25 you can't go wrong. I'd pick Jimmy Johns over Subway anyday. I like Subway too.. it tastes fine, but I never feel like I'm full after I eat there.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jason's Deli is good.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

There's a Penn Station in the Boro I frequent a lot. They offer both Cold/Hot subs. I recommend the Club for anyone new.

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

jimmy johns is good...i get the club lulu on french..that is good. another place up here is cousins. they got good subs.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My problem with Jimmy Johns is they don't let you customize the sandwich - it's their way or the highway. And I think the last roast beef I tried there was actually kangaroo meat...

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I bet carpy and gunny can't wait to try it now. :grrhee:

Jersey mikes is very good but they put way too much thousand island dressing on the Reuben and they are a little cheap with the meat. I always feel like i have to get the double meat there.

The brisket at noshville might be the best sandwich you can get in nashville.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Where is Jimmy Johns? Creepy, have you been to Which Wich? I see it when I go to TJ Maxx, but I've never tried it. Is it good? I've tried Tossed and it was garbage, and I like salads!

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Every time i read this thread title i say EAT FRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar