Stupid Draft Contest

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GoT, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I just entered that stupid 'attend the draft' contest for season ticket holders.

Kinda unsure if its 1 per team or 1 for the whole NFL

reguardless I guess my chances are like 1 in 50,000-1,500,000 BUT you have to be able to travel midweek so that might narrow the odds considerably

actually looks kinda boring, but still chance of going to NYC and seeing where thay make that picante sauce

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'm counting on JCBRAVE to be that rowdy fan you see on TV at the draft. Someone has to represent us, and he lives up there. ;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Whoever represents us needs to scream "YOU SUCK" every time Goodell takes the podium.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there used to be a Titan fan that went every year. back when all you had to do was open the door and go inside

guess those days are gone

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Apparently the new process involves devoting 2 days of standing in lines to get into the draft.

The night before fans are allowed to lineup outside Radio City and received wrist bands. Those lucky enough will then be allowed back the next day (draft day) to then line up again and receive tickets on a first come first serve basis.

Me and my non-Titans friend have always wanted to go, but its always seemed like a pain in the ass kind of thing to have to do. You wait, wait, and wait some more. Then if you make it inside, you end up waiting and waiting again.

This year however since the draft is in May, and it'll be nicer out, we've decided to give it a try. Tickets are still free, but you just have to be willing to stand around for many hours with no guarantee of getting in.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

I wish they moved the draft around to a different NFL city each year.

The combine also.

At least your city would host one or the other every decade or so.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar