Stupid As S41t!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, Oct 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Ask the guy with a super bowl ring?

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  2. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

2 superbowl rings.

One guy is literally murdering people, the other prancing around in leotards on stage. smh. Eddie is apparently still ramming it hard up the middle.

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'll take Lewan and his one stupid play a game over any other tackles in the NFL.

Plus his interviews are golden. "Marcus is here to win games, not be a little sissy boy."

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

removing BOSTAD from OL coach was the most important part...

I am not saying Grimm is bad. I am saying Bostad was so bad anyone would look good coming after that useless loser. F Wizinator RITP!

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Agreed. Murdering people > being a multi-talented, intelligent mother****er.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I don't know about any other tackle, but the guy is a top LT no doubt. And the people bitching about the bad penalties need to settle. He may have cost us the Raiders game, but we'd be screwed without him. He'll only get better and more mature.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Kind of a side point, but the quote I liked the most was one of the commentators saying:

"The Jags defense simply isn't designed to play against an offense like this. They are speed players and the Titans are running right at them."

I'm sure Jrob or Mularkey would have gotten a woodie if they heard that.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Run-run-pass isn't hard to predict.

The opposing teams knows it as well. Yet, they have a hard time stopping it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I actually posted this in another topic and a few of us ended up talking about it there. I said the same thing though, I really like Mike's reaction to that and the fact that it was caught on camera was perfect!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar