Stunned Titans failed to answer critics

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

With expectations like that your obviously not biased and unable to be reasoned with. :rolleyes:

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

without the airpunts Flacco didn't get 100, and the scatbird run game was non existant. Bring a blitz on those third downs and JF does not have time to set up to throw those air punts in the first place. Murdermore had 9 FDs WITH the airpunts included and the ref assist to Heap for cryin' out loud.

for the next 6 weeks or so I am a huge Schwartz guy - somebody hire him please!

3. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

What makes me mad is passing on a 47 yard field goal. What is going on here lately, first Houston now this game. Lets say he kicks and misses in the first half, at least his jitters are out so he may make that 51 yarder later. Instead we just give baltimore great field position anyways. Just think if we would have kicked field goals whenver we hit the 20 right away we would have won.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kicking the tying FG PO'd me. Should have went for it on 4th an a foot. worst case scenario is a scatbird 3 and out with the Titans taking over again at midfield with another chance at the go ahead TD, but at least we got the 3

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm sorry but I really don't like arm chair coaches. As if a blitz solves all our problems. We didn't lose because of defense not stop being a hater for the sake of being a hater.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you like dehr Schwartzie apparently, Obviously I don't respect him as a DC.

pssst - not blitzing resulted in failure against the rookie.
    pssst2 - there is lots of historical evidence showing this is Schwatrz' way of calling a D
    pssst3 - as a reminder not blitzing did not work saturday night

7. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

I watched highlights from the Ravens and Giants game when the Giants blitzed he Flacco not look comfortable in the pocket. He also throw two interceptions that game

8. RavensD

RavensD Guest

Actually, it was fourth and 1, but either way, I said the exact same thing. The announcers of course said it was a no-brainer to kick the FG, but if it were my decision to make, I would have went for it.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Pssst4 - We didn't blitz in the first meeting between them and it worked out. Blaming everything on Schwartz (as you do) is just you being a hater. Your obviously too blind to see turnovers is why we lost and it had nothing to do with blitzing. Now stop pretending you know what your talking about.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Of course the TOs lost the game, BUT a little pressure on the rookie QB could have WON the game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar