Strunk talks at season ticket-holder event

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So wow, all you have to do is ***** and they don't strip your seat rights?

I don't mean that the wrong way, no indictment on you for complaining or other (I don't blame you), just surprised and generally dislike that they would do that. If they are going to offer that, why bother to state an initial payment has to be in by March 1st.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah it rubs me wrong. I was furious they would require payment before FA opened. Apparently a significant number of others were as well. I guess the business model is to reward loyalty iff profit at risk.

I can't complain though. Their response to my email was immediate and directly addressed the issues I raised. D not be honest to say it didn't considerably appease my anger/dissatisfaction. Still flabbergasted about the sham HC and Pres searches.

3. Alex1939

yeah, I don't blame you. But I personally think that's pretty bs that they send an invoice with a hard date for payment and all a person has to do is call and they'll move it. Again, not stating that as an indictment at you for doing so... just that the fact the Titans will do that makes me feel ripped off that I paid March 1st. I mean, I paid the full amount up front and they didn't give me **** lol.

4. Riverman

I agree totally. It is BS. They should be giving chit to people who pay immediately rather than as a "retention expense". And they really SHOULD have a rewards program based off of a product of the age and size of an account. But there are a lot of things this organization does that have been historically described as "cheap". I wish they'd do it differently.

The PSL's I have are with expensive seats- nobody is going to buy these things if I don't. And I've been doing it since 2001. And I let them know you can't hardly give these seats away to clients the past several years. Also, I think they know it doesn't take much to "buy my satisfaction". So I think that may be why my deadline was "bumped".

#44 Riverman, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  5. Riverman

@Alex1939 - it appears all season tix members are getting the same pack. (look at Wyatt's tweets in the margin)!

It is a good PR move!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alex1939

Are you all lower level or some club level?

Do club level seats have a PSL payment every year? We looked at dropping from 4 seats to 2 seats, but moving up to club level. Was surprised at price increase alone, but it was an additional $1000 PSL fee PER YEAR FOREVER is how it was described in addition to the tickets prices. Thought that was ludicrous.

7. Riverman

No it was a one time $1500/seat. That cost hasn't gone up since 2001. Tix (club I) are ~$265/each.

The club level is really nice. A/C, bathrooms, bars are nice.

8. Alex1939

Hmmm. I wasn't the one that called but was relayed the thing about paying an ANNUAL PSL fee. I thought that seemed ridiculous.

I've been up in the club before. It is very nice. I do feel like the crowd was less "into" it... so to speak. But could've just been my personal experience.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I saw other season ticket holders on twitter sharing this same gift bag

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Riverman

It depends on the game. It used to rock up there. Not so much any more. I'm sure you can simply transfer your PSL's into there if your willing to pay the higher ticket prices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar