Stone Temple Pilots reunion tour

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Jeez, Bobo, clean up your room! :ha:

And back atcha:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :grrhee:

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Is that an Alvarez Jumbo in the back on the right? I have that same one..

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Love it when these threads devolve into showing off guitar collections.:grrhee:
    Alas my amps are all in different locations so no pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. avvie

Yeah, and a matching 12-string on the left; though thew sixer is electrocoustic and the 12 is not.
    My current axes aren't pictured there, which is a Tacoma Chief (awesome axe) and a Brian Moore i81.13

5. avvie

So, CC...I take it you're a Gibson kinda guy? :ha:
    Nice studio. Which sequencer are you using there?

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

What's the thing that looks like a fiddle on the back row.

Have you ever used an ebow?

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Looks like an Epiphone mandolin.. I want one... :yes:

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Pro Tools - Digi 002 interface

9. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Kid Gloves Basses

[​IMG]

L - R: 1983 Rickenbacker 4003, 1985 Steinberger XL-2, 2005 Ibanez Prestige SR1006EFM (Six String) and my oddball, Line 6 Variax 300 Modeling Guitar. On my wish list is a Fender Precision Fretless.

My former rig was a Peavey Mark IV Series Amp running through 2 - 215 cabs and I still have it for backup purposes.

My new rig (2005) is at my practice locale so no pic.

Peavey Max 700 (since replaced with the Tour 700):

[​IMG]

Powering a 410tvx cab (Center horn). This one weighs 100 lbs, so it ruled out the 810tvx. I don't need another hernia. I stick with Peavey because you can't kill 'em and they're very durable.

[​IMG]

Other than that: I use EBS Multi-Comp Dual Band Compressor, Tech21 Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver DI and Boss OC-3 Octave Pedal. I record at home with through a Tone Port UX2 into Sonar 5 Producer Edition, not to extravagant but it gets an idea down and the Variax sounds fantastic with this setup.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

My collection of music stuff is smaller nowadays (and much lighter w/o the Ampeg 8 x 10....but it may have been my coolest piece along with the SVT head).

Now I've just got my new Ibanez metal monster, a Kramer Proaxe, Dean Edge 5 string bass, and I also have an old Fender Lead 1 (ever heard of that?) that I'm too embarrassed to show....it has an 80's paint job :ha:

I have no effects for my Peavey amp, gonna have to get some soon. Hey, should there just be a "musicians show off your stuff thread"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar