Still suffering from week 1 depression? Read this.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

We only had 5 penalties called against us......7 against the Dolphins.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well the radio people were talking about this yesterday, and it was def Miami game they were talking about .. although maybe I'm confusing the 8 of 10 part.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

10 plays reviewed, not penalties ... could be missed calls reviewed as well, like the hit on MM they said should have been a penalty.

But again, maybe I confused the 8of10, Idk . Just going by what they said on the radio

4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Hey I for one am glad that M. V. is pointing this out.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Love my Titans until the day I die but if you’re depressed over a football game, go seek professional help and get your life straighten out.

Also, if it’s been 5 years since you’ve graduated high school, stop hanging out at your old field house, it’s creepy.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I heard the same radio broadcast.....the were mixing the 2 things.....questions on the Pittsburgh game and the one call from the Miami game. Someone else here said there were 8 calls from the Miami game that the league said were wrong. My point was....that was incorrect.

From Paul Kuharsky.....

Additionally, Vrabel finally heard back from the league on the questions he sent in following the Aug. 25 preseason game in Pittsburgh.

New York told Vrabel that eight of the 10 plays he questioned were judged incorrectly.”

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Great movie.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

"BODY BAG!!! BODY BAG!!!"

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I agree. And because of us winning that playoff game last season, the bar has been set really high by fans for this year. Which is understandable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar