Still suffering from week 1 depression? Read this.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

No, but they'll be punished heavily: They'll be assigned to ref the Titans at least 2-3 more times this season.

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

NFL referring is so horse Chit a lot of the time. Special treatment for favorites and screw jobs for the players and teams the league gives a damn about, disgusting. The league acts and pretends they care about players' safety? What a joke.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

After watching most of the highlights and low lights from the Miami game ..I have to say it wasnt as bad as it seemed. All the things i seen are able to be corrected..Offsides ,gap control,ball placement ,COMMUNICATION.
    we do have a major issue that doesnt seem to wanna go away.
    calls go against us off perception that TITANS are a bad team .we need to win more big games for this stigma to go away ..

4. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Or the refs can just call what they see and quit assuming.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

People overreact like we have a 35 year old Aaron Rodgers and a short SB window. Would you prefer going back to the 3 win seasons, or is actually nice to feel like we can compete every week? A loss isn't the end of World, a young player struggling isn't the end of the world, not spending $50M in FA each year isn't the end of the world.

Guiding Light has fewer exaggerated reactions and less drama than this fan base. Not a single team in the league wins 19 games per year and is dominant in every single facet in every game. Try to get a grip. Go watch Friday Night Lights or something which satisfies your desire for drama so that you will stop creating it and making yourselves and the entire fan base look bad.

FFS, we just won a playoff game and had two winning seasons, then we lose one of the most bizarre games of all time where the refs were working against us and we had an injured or backup QB for most of the game, and barely lost. Yet people act like we are the 2017 Browns. The ignore button is not good enough, I would love for all of the bed wetting losers at life to be banned and stop poisoning the well. F***

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. RealestWhiteBoy

With this staff? 3 wins is an optimistic pipe dream. Get your head out of the clouds.

• Troll Troll x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  7. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

i dunno about vrabel but i'm pleased with lafleur so far

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Maybe our staff isn't the problem. Perhaps the problem is your staff, and the fact that no woman wants to go near it.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. JustAFan

JustAFan Starter

Me too!

P.S.
    That first article in the original post in this thread was AMAZING. It gave me hope!

10. RealestWhiteBoy

0 TDs, 3 INTs ... he is scheming defenders open beautifully.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  11. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Maybe our staff isn't what you have the problem with. Perhaps the problem is your staff, and the fact that no woman wants to go near it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar