Steve Young just said titans will not go deep

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Steve Young just said on ESPN that the titans will not go deep in January because a playoff team has to score to win playoff games and the Titans are winning 17 - 10 games.

Do these guys even watch our game hilights???

SHEESH!

2. teegee

teegee Guest

Seems to me the Titans are averaging 25.5 PPG this season. With their defense, that is more than enough to go deep in the playoffs. Now if Young had said the offense struggles at times or needs to continue to improve, that would make more sense.

Did he say the Broncos won't go deep in the playoffs because their defense flat out stinks?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

More importantly do they check the score?

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Were better off with people thinking this way

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed, I like flying under the radar as much as possible ... getting hard to do with a 4-0 record I have to say, but there are always the doubters like Young

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm happier reading totally off-base reports in the sports media rather than all the ones shining a light on us. The more under the radar we are, the better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Youngs still a little upset about being in Montana's shadow...who can blame him? Now he's taking it out on us.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

ha, I doubt that's quite it with his Superbowl and all, he probably doesn't want to be behind Hoge's shadow so he's making statements that don't quite fit in the realm of reality.

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Not picking on you, but do you really think the Ravens listened to Young and plan on an easy win next week? Who cares where we are on the radar? We're 4-0! Woo-hoo!

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Well Steve Young is gay. How bout them apples?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar