Steve Smith anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Of all time? Ugh, I'm a huge fan but that's some pretty elite company. If he had a real QB throwing to him his whole career it might be a different story...

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

What are you talking about? Pacman is a great role model. He'd teach the young guys everything there is to know about strip clubs and how to handle a "hypothetical situation" in which a drunk b*tch socks them in the face with a liquor bottle. Titans need that kind of leadership and the way our free agency is going I could see us offering him 6 years $80 mil easy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

All you need to know about the strip club and life you can learn from Chris Rock

4. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

If there isn't a sign saying you can't spit on strippers, then I don't see an issue with it. Maybe Steve Smith could show Kendall Wright how to punch teammates in the face. lol

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It gets blurry around that number. I'd probably leave him off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Just because he isn't a leader doesn't mean he can't be a mentor. But even the , the guy was a team captain. He took care of his business, obviously.

The guy is a possible HOF'er. He obviously is doing something right. Wright and Hunter can learn from him.

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Steve Smith?

**** no.

The guy is a turd, a distraction... a terrible person to have in the locker room. Just go to google and look up some of the **** he has pulled.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Stfu. Don't disrespect the Steve

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

5 foot 9..no problem..34 years old..no problem. This guy is one of the best wrs to ever play in the nfl. And he's a leader and brings toughness. Hell yes I'll take the Steve.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is true, but TDs erase all evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar