Steve McNair can kiss my butt.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Davis never made the 10K rushing mark and is not top 30 overall in any catagory. Apples to Oranges

2. Which guy survived, don't tell me Lewis cause look what he's done the past two years eh, nothin'

3. Blazing Arrow

Lewis came off pretty easy and had 100 tackles the season after. He is still not the stabbing bight your face off guy he use to be but he did not get what Culpepper, George, McNabb to name a few got.

THE CURSE!!

4. Davis averaged a full 1 more yard per carry during his career. He had 3 1500+ yard seasons (to Eddie's 1). He had a 2000 yard season (Eddie had 0). He had roughly the same number of TDs, despite having 1210 fewer career carries. Davis also had half as many fumbles.

And to top it all off, Davis won 2 Super Bowls and was named Super Bowl MVP once, league MVP once, and NFL Offensive Player of the Year twice...

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If Fisher did not go for two too early in the SB EG would have been SB MVP

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The only HOF Eddie will be in:

[​IMG]

7. Blazing Arrow

But Davis did not make the precious 10K mark.

Davis only had 4 quality seasons and was plagued by injury. I am not even sure if he made the minimum number of seasons played to be considered for the HOF.

68 TDs for George 60 for Davis. Those last 8 are more then Davis got in his last 3 seasons.

George had 7 1000 plus rushing season. HOF is not about being a blip.

And if we had gotten the TO on the M Faulk TD reception that our safety ran up scream at the back judge to give us to only get a shoulder shrug the Titans would have won the SB too.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Eddie George for HOF?
    What is that anyways?

Hall Of Fumbles?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Now Now Sec330

EG had was pretty reliable after his rookie season. Yes his fumble at the end of the half in the AFCC game against the Raiderz turned out to be the turning point of the game, and yes he fumbled when the squeelers ear-holed him in another Playoff game, and yes he fumbled against Murdermore in the 2000 playoffs ....

wait were was I going with this - lol

10. Yvette

Yvette Starter

Dang, this thread reminds me of the not so good old days of Mr E and the TOMB :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar