Stephen Tulloch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Jan 3, 2011.

?
  1. Yes

58 vote(s)
    77.3%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I don't think that, I don't think he is going to be as good as his brother, I just think he was a beast at Oregon, and would be a nice pick in the 4th-5th round.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

On Tulloch, he was on the field alot in soft zone prevent defense looks. Go back and look at the redskins game. Most coaches do not keep the MLB on the field in passing situations, so alot of the coverages issues are coaching related. Grey will stop all of that. Like Tully but not for alot of cash

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Clay has said he's actually the least naturally gifted athlete of the family, but his work ethic and love for the game trumps any lack of ability. Clay is still much better than Casey. One was a top player, the other may not even be drafted.

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Clay was never really the top dawg in college, he was usually the #4. SC had incredible LB's and he had to out hustle them all. Maualuga, Cushing, Maiva and Matthews - Beasts. He's still learning and getting better. He was my personal 2009 Titans 1st round pick, but we took Britt instead. Green Bay took a flyer and it paid off nicely.

Casey is similar, but not the same. He actually was recruited and got a scholarship whereas Clay was a walk-on. He's smart, fast, determined, a bit undersized, but he can play all 3 slots and will continue to get better. I'd take a flyer in round 2 or 3 on him. Uncle Bruce and Cousin Kevin will probably help him too.

5. JCBRAVE

You'd take him in the 3rd!? I'm seeing him being projected as a 7th rounder...

6. Chapparal97

Nah, he's not going to drop that far. He'll go 3rd or 4th round....maybe late 2nd.

7. JCBRAVE

I feel his talents make him a 4th rounder, but his name and head for the game will have someone pull the trigger sooner than I would. We already have guys inside who dissect plays well, what we're lacking from an ILB is sideline to sideline speed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Chapparal97

Funny thing is......and this could be a reach.....IMO, he possibly could transition to a strong safety. He might be too big, but he's got the speed and smarts. Perhaps a hybrid type player SS/LB. He'd fit very well with a team like Indy.

9. JCBRAVE

His high 4.7 40, and stiff hips say he won't be a good safety. His inability to get off blocks says he wont be a great ILB. I'd keep him at ILB and hope where ever he lands has good DT's to eat up the big boys. What's nice about him is his willingness to learn. If he can't beat you physically, he'll out think you. IMO that's a great quality for a LB. he's the kind of guy who will show up in the A gap only to force you into the B gap, then gets you. He's good at playing peek-a-boo, helped him slow Cam Newton down in the National Title game.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Totally agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar