stephen tulloch for brandon marshall?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've got to agree that the ""US"Club" mentality is :bsflag:.

Now we've got a strike three fat WR as well. I still haven't heard coaches describe what we've got in Williams much less their plan or why we picked him up.

He does look in gold and cardinal though.

2. Bobo tha Titan

Bobo tha Titan NFL's ThinkTank

These last two post are excellent, the Dyson pick cursed us, I just hope the curse was lifted with the superbowl lost.

I certainly believe if you do wrong, you get wrong.

I would not criticize the L. White pick as much, because his stats were good in college, against top loevel competition. So in the 2nd round with his caliber of play, the pick wasn't that bad. Just think when the team is playing well he performs well. Constantly running into 8 men fronts is hard for any running back (look at LT).

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

4. DJB

DJB Starter

Why are you going after me dude?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

don't take it personally, it's what he does, whether he's right or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar