Stephen Tulloch blog 10/2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PlayerP, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayerP

PlayerP Camp Fodder

Stephen talks about the three loses and what they have to do to turn it around.

Stephen's blog

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Ive become a regular reader of his blog. You guys can say what you want, but he is one of the most underrated players both on and off the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wow. A player on our team that posts his writings on the internet...

and they're not "tweets" or mindless 1 liners.

Kudos to Tulloch.

4. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Good, thoughtful blog. I appreciate him expressing his thoughts openly. And, I like his determination to get it right going forward.

5. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Del Rio is licking his chops because he now knows Tulloch is on his feet.

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

I AiNT GOT A BED SO I CAINT LIE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

I AiNT GOT NO HOME!!!!!!!!!!! IM HOMELESS

btw player p = steven tulloch? first and only post about his blog....man up

7. amy

amy Starter

"btw player p = steven tulloch? first and only post about his blog....man up"

What makes you think it was him? could have any one of them-well, maybe not, since some have trouble articulating their thoughts in writing.

I appreciate his candor and I certainly hope the young'uns have taken to heart what the vets have to say. And I do think we will beat the Jags.

8. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

this doesnt really make sense to me, which is ironic since youre talking bout people who have trouble articulating thoughts.. lol. not being mean, i just thought it was funny

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

He does tweet, i follow him on twitter, but all of his tweets are only about football and how hard he works. none of the BS that White and CJ talk about.

10. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

He is also on facebook and if hes online he will chat with you and everything. dudes solid in my books

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar