Stephen Paea needs to be the pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by chamgel2, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I don't think there is a single bad pick with any of the top 3 DT's this year.

3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I agree...and I would add Drake Nevis to that list if he were to slide to round 2 and we can get Amukamara in round 1. #8 is too early to take Nevis though. We have to address the interior of our dline in the first two rounds.

4. munie

munie Starter

Why would we draft another DE when we have the depth. Morgan is coming back and i don't think Babin is going anywhere. We also have a hybrid in Jason Jones. We need a Big guy in the middle who can draw double teams and force one on one's on the outside as well as open lanes for the LBs. The biggest issue is the fact that we are undersized in middle and get pushed around a lot.

5. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

dead on munie...Fairley, Paea, or Dareus can come in and make an instant impact in the middle.

6. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Hell NO!!! This would be the worst pick for us! I'd go CB or Fairley

7. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Fairley is likely to go #1 overall...he will not be there. If he is though, I agree he'd be a great pick. I do not think we can go wrong with any of the 3 DTs, or Amukamara. DT needs to be addressed early on though, if not the first round then the 2nd with Marvin Austin or Drake Nevis if he slides.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar