Game Day Thread Steelers @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I cant help but find it curious that the same receivers that drop so many Mariota passes do so well catching Tannehill passes. Anyone have a good theory on why that is happening? Of course there are still drops, but nothing like the Mariota/WR issues.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

you're reading into it too much, hump just dropped that wide open one and aj had a guy come over the top of him.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

You really just did....didn't you?!?!?!!!!!:cuss:

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I did it. And I'll do it again, because it illustrates how poor a pass it was. All he had to do was wait a fraction for him to clear the safety. It's xbox 101 and he hasn't got it. Your 5 year old could have done this on muscle memory. This team is missing the fundamental thought process. I mean really, 0 yards.

#184 PhiSlammaJamma, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  5. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Barbel absolutely did the right thing by getting Mariota out. Can’t risk it. When he’s healthy he’s magic, and it appears he is healthy. 2 weeks to get oline fixed, but Steelers will have the best pass rush in the nfl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Saffold earning every penny of that $44mil :rolleyes:. God I hope this isn’t Levitre 2.0 all over again.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I’m not at all mad about him pulling Mary after the way the line looked with the rain and all. That said, he’s gotta make that throw to Davis. I really hope he does during the regular season, because that is key to our success.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Levitre Burned us so bad. Screw that guy! Saffold better clean it up because he is getting abused out there.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

He looks all big and mean and then gets knocked around and run over like a human balloon . I don’t get it . Offensive lineman are tricky to gauge from system to system, seems you have to draft your own . Dudes come from other teams to suck and steal money . O yea and kill your quarterback.

#189 nytitaner, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah. The irony is, we got solid play out of Jones for a few year at Center of all people....Yet we can’t make Levitre or Saffold work. Hell, even Dennis Kelly has paid dividends. We have had some really bad luck at OL and WR. I’m not even mentioning QB because it’s just humorous at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar