Steelers @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

What do you expect scarecrow? Typical worthless idiotic white trash steeler fans.

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

They were so confident they were gonna win. Damn...feels nice to rub it in don't it?!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Dude I was looking for that pic...couldn't find it though!

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Great win and hopefully will boost everyone's confidence. Mayock normally seems like a blowhard to me but he did a great job last night. All of the NFL Network guys (Deion, Faulk, Warner and Mooch) had taken Pittsburgh so I figured it would be a gush fest in their favor but Mayock and Nessler were very fair which I found rather refreshing. I normally have to mute the commentators after the first couple of drives but I didn't at all last night.

We definitely have to keep improving in all areas but this was a huge win for us even if the Steelers were getting injured left and right. It looks like CJ and the line are getting much better chemistry going. We have got to fix those butterfinger drops though, that was very disappointing. I could see MH getting more and more pissy about him and our WRs not being on the same page. I sure hope that Jake is close to getting back and was getting mental reps and taking notes because I don't know how much longer we can rely on MH. His arm looks really weak, and dude is as immobile as KFC.

Looking forward, I'm very optimistic that the momentum we've built will carry over and help us get on a roll.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I made the looooong drive from Canada for this game, my first at LP Field! It was a very exciting trip that was worth every second. Let me say the people of Nashville welcomed us with open arms from hotel staff to locals, the service was great everywhere. An all around friendly city and we'll be back :) Nash Vegas is awesome haha.

LP Field is incredible and I'm not sure I could have picked a better game to make my first! Thursday night prime time vs. the Steelers in which we won in the closing seconds with a FG!

I was shocked by the amount of Black & Yellow at the stadium, but it made the victory sweeter!

• High Five High Five x 10
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

99% are local retards.

Every city has those idiots. Cincinatti and Cleveland count as home games for those stooler queers

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It probably won't be up for long so enjoy while you can.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Thanks for the input and high five's, guys. And TitanJeff, great clip! Munchak showing some emotion haha

9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Wow, gotta say, you are a REAL fan. I only live about an hour from Nashville and didn't make the game. Congrats on the game pick, and I agree, Nashville is a pretty nice town to visit. :clap:

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

lol.. at 1:12... did matthews just sock munch in the mouth?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar