Steelers or Patriots?!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Actually we did a good job against Alex Smith in the 2nd half. I’m worried because Dick will keep blitzing and Brady will slice this defense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Dick has no choice but to blitz, our secondary isn't elite like the Jag's. Our defense thrives more on aggression than natural talent.

3. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

They dont have anyone besides Cooks that is a burner. We dont need to blitz crazy.

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

This will make my 4th road game this yr. Went to Jags, Texans, and Browns. Got a 15 yo son and got to make memories while we can. This will be his 1st playoff game. No driving to Boston to Nashville....I got $125 rnd trip tix on Southwest in mid Dec. TitanUp!!!

Anybody else heading up to game??? Would love to get a Go Titans tailgate going up there.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I like our corners on Cook.

I don’t like anyone on Gronk. He will need to be doubled up all game and hopefully roughed up a bit at the line. That needs to be imperative.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Byard & Jayon at all times

7. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

Only way we have a chance is if Gronk goes out..

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Gronkowski gonna be stopping TH22???????????????

[​IMG]
    No! so kiss my shiny metal arse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar