Steeler fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They were surprisingly not obnoxious. I don't know if everyone had the same experience I did, but overall, they were fairly friendly.

I usually hate Steeler fans with a passion, but this game kinda killed that flame a bit.

Maybe a down season has quieted them a bit. But either way.. Noteworthy fact.

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Lol you went to the game? You shouldnt support this team that was 1-4.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Sorry, we're not all bandwagon fans like you...

4. nickmsmith

WAs 1-4... NOW 2-4.

I'm 2 for 2 this year. Have seen both Titans wins.

I knew the Steelers were not as good as they were billed to be. A team that loses to the Raiders is beatable. I wouldn't have picked the win, but no way was I saying impossible.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

They still had excuses like how their team was injured.. whenever they run out of excuses, then they start getting obnoxious....

6. nickmsmith

OH YEAH.... Where's the schmuck who said he would jump naked into the Cumberland if the Titans won... Hope he's soaked right now... unless he's a wimp.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

All the Steeler fans around me (and there were a lot) were cool.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. nickmsmith

Exactly. There were a lot dumber acting Titans fans who needed to get ejected.It's fairly tame in the lower level. Maybe it's worth the extra 20 bucks for the lower level seats.

BTW. Got seats for 20 bucks yesterday. My buddy got LL seats for 25!

Buying from scalpers at the last minute gets you dirt cheap seats. We were just that late due to traffic. We were trying to go to the Tailgate... ended up getting there about 10 minutes til game time. sat in traffic for dang near 40 minutes.

9. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

We didn't have quite as nice an experience with Pittsburgh fans - a bunch of rather inebriated ones kept reminding us about their 6 Super Bowl wins. Our reply: your 6 Super Bowls just lost to the worst team in the NFL ;)

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I've always had good experiences with Steeler fans. There's always some exceptions but overall they have to have the best fanbase in the league. Such a long history so they've got a deep and wide base, and if you love the game it's hard not to love the way the Steelers have played for decades. I sat next to a couple in 2002 playoff game (Nedney-gate), and they were a lot of fun. I "hate" the Steelers and their fans, but I also kinda like them and their fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar