Steeler boards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

For some odd reason, I spent a little time popping in and out of a few Steeler boards today and I gotta' say, they are madder than Granny the day she got her boob stuck in the wash-ringer. I was right, most are mad because of the Terrible Towel stomping and not because they lost the game. My quote from another post;
    <font color=blue>If you think watching 10,000 plus Terrible Towels was bad, wait til you see what happens if there's a rematch. I know the Steeler fans and I know the Titans fans. A lot of Titans fans gave up their sold out Steeler/Titans tickets for a few bucks. Wait until these same Titans fans find out what they can get for an AFC Championship game ticket(s)! A Steeler fan will trade the babies milk money for those tickets.
    Many of us remember what it was like inside and out of the stadium the day we lost to the Jets. That is nothing compared to what it will be like if we loose a rematch to the Steelers.</font>
    It looks 50/50. Some feel the Steelers gave the game away because of Worthlessbergers turnovers. Others think the Steelers got beat by a team that was ready for them.
    My feelings are, Worthlessberger was sacked 5 times because the offensive line could not hold back a defensive line comprised of 2 rookies. The same defensive line rookies also put a stop to their running game. (What's it gonna look like when we throw in a little KVB and some Haynesworth). That wasn't by accident. Taking 21 points because our defensive line showed Worthlessberger the LP Field turf close up is part of the game. Those weren't fumbles, they were FORCED fumbles.
    As for the Steelers, if they aquire an offensive line in the off season, watch out AFC!!!!!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

hahahahahahaha most people sold their tickets for that game to afford the playoff tickets. Since we're going to be playing the games at home.
    I don't care if they bring 20,000 steeler fans. They're still in our yard. We've still got homefield advantage. And we'll embarrass even more of them for wasting their money to watch that crap team lose in another town.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I think the Steelers fans should not worry bout getting playoff tickets and maybe instead help chip in on a better Oline for their team.

Seriously, everyone has keyed in on how bad that oline is and how bad Ben is when he has to move around...they couldnt stop two rookies on sunday, what the hell are they gonna do against Big AL and KVB???

Steelers fans need to wake up, Steelers can be a great team, but they have one very huge weakness.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Steeler fans are still talking about this huh? Not a surprise, it's been a long time since a team just dominated them on and off the field like we just did.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Do the Steeler fans have Steeler flags on their cars? that would be a dumb idea.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Steelers won't even get their rematch.

I'm predicting the Colts visit LP Field Championship weekend.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd say that's a safe bet.

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

the Steelers need to quit displacing their anger from the loss onto some sacred piece of cloth

stupid

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wonder if they'd be this pissed at the Cowboys had Romo not handed them that game...
    Or if they didn't luck out vs the Ravens the following week. Actually, they finally didn't fall in to a win, and think they're some sort of threat when it comes to getting revenge. Who cares?

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Steelers fans are such mindless homers that their team could be 5-11 and they'd still be crowning themselves NFL Champs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar