Start Vince next week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

We should start VY, Chris Henry and get guys like Lavelle Hawkins, Paul williams some serious playing time against a meaningless game with the Colts. Just my opinion.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Are you f'ing kidding me? I mean, maybe there will be an opportunity for playing time, but... starters??!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd play next week like the 3rd pre season game of the year.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I understand the "rest our starters" bit, but the colts need to be mercilessly shamed.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

The Colts are gonna rest their starters, but who cares. We're gonna beat them, whomever they choose to play.:coltssuk:

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I hope they all rest their starters, so they'll be tenderized meat when we puluvrize them in the playoffs....

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i'd like to see VY play most of the game

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I say they start the second half. Let the starters play out the first half, and maybe a few more backups (Simms fpr example) could finish the 4th quarter.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ok, here is my question for those that want our starters to play. I HATE the colts, but this game is POINTLESS. It is an away game. What is more important....winning this game....or the Superbowl.

Play our starters for a series or two, then bring in the backups. Let VY get some playing time, just in case Kerry goes down. We dont want our D to get any more banged up either.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Start the main corps and let Vince play for a coupla quarters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar