Star Lotulelei becoming popular pick for Titans in newest mock drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KyTitansFan, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Some of the most respected NFL analysts are beggining to mock Utah DT Star Lotulelei to the Titans this week in their latest mock drafts, including:

Gil Brandt-NFL.com
    Charlie Casserly-NFL.com
    Pat Kirwin-cbssports.com & Sirius NFL Radio
    Mel Kiper Jr.-ESPN.com

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Mel Kiper isn't respected.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No joke. I'm excited to have nfl network this year so I don't have to watch his pompous ass.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

[​IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lol Mel Kiper hmm ...

Round 7 the Cleveland Browns select ... Fullback, Joe Schmo from Florida Gulf Coast University!

Then ESPN pays Kiper to say ... "I give that pick a B- very solid pickup!"

Nooooobody cares :huh:

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

well we never take someone most people assume we will so.....take it as you want

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm not sure about that. I don't think we are so random that we can't process why we pick who we have. Ayers and brown both were mocked as first rounders... Both slipped. The brown pick I entirely called last year. As well as Martin. Our first round is a wee bit harder. I was on the locker train. We took him. We all thought decastro... We got a WR... Looking back the WR makes sense to give to the rookie QB. Especially considering the WR situation with britt and an aging Washington.

What the dynamic domino effect for this year? CB or DT. We added a free agent DT... So that leaves CB. If we did G, I could understand, but wouldn't agree if Rhodes is on the board.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Mel Kiper is tradition for me at this point. It doesn't feel like draft day if I'm not hearing his voice..

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Agreed. That is why I watch ESPN over NFL Network. Kiper and the ESPN highlight music.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar