".......Stand By Locker"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Just go get Aaron Murray and let's win some games.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

FAVRE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

i am gonna go with simpy no :nono:

4. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

As a fan, Locker has one more year to prove he is the future.

Bottom line is he needs to play all 16 games, and play well. Otherwise, as a fan I'm going to write him off. By the end of next year if he's hurt and doesn't play well I'm sure the Titans will write him off as well.

In the end it will work itself out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

With Locker's track record so far there is a very slim chance he will be able to play a full season.No need to keep wasting time because we all know at some point an injury will hit its just a matter of how long he plays before it happens.All kinds of different injuries have befell Locker so far and he is yet to play a full season and the latest injury there wasn't even contact.I think we need to quit wasting time expecting a different outcome and draft a new QB.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

There's a good chance guys like AJ McCarron, Tahj Boyd and Aaron Murray will fall to us in the 2nd or 3rd.

Zach Mettenberg is projected there, but he is absolutely terrible. Don't really know much about Derek Carr, but his genes are working against him. Don't know much about Brett Hundley either.

With that said, I'd definitely be more inclined to get one of the top dogs if possible. Manziel, Mariota, and Bridgwater will all be studs in the league.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

If it happened, Locker wouldn't be the first player to put it all together after some bad luck with injuries. He should stick around at least another year. That doesn't mean we shouldn't explore our options. It doesn't have to be in the first round. Look at Foles. If Locker does put it all together, as expensive as it would be, we would have the franchise tag in our corner. I'd hate to see us get Brees'd on this.

8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I say draft a 2nd or 3rd rounder and see what happens. I am feeling like Fitz fits our team better than Locker at this moment, but they are both under contract next year so see how things shake out. I just don't really like Locker because he bores the hell out of me, but I could learn to love the guy if he played really well.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont like how unfortunate Jake has been injury wise, but I know hes back in 2014. Just deal with it people. Him and Munchak are back.

10. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

We all know he is back, but the team won't sign for the 13 million option for his 2015 season on his rookie deal. He has next year to compete in camp for a spot, but screw this "Jake is the starter" business! Hopefully a 2nd or 3rd round pick will also be in the mix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar