Stallworth?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Whats the word on him? The last I heard, the Pats were letting him go.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He is a free agent.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thanks Captain O, anyone heard of him making the rounds to teams?

4. 12Gage

12Gage Camp Fodder

New report says he is visiting with the Browns.. he might make his way here.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well you asked.

6. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

fox sports says titans are intrested in stallworth,hackett and randy moss. its all on the rumor page. i dont want hackett just because our gm knows him. we need an impact wr not another injury prone avg wr. i hope we get berrian so we can strech the field. what we should do is try and trade for fitzgerald that would be huge.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Interest in Moss?

Fox Sports is a step above PFT sometimes.

8. reo

reo Starter

you do know that Fitz has a 14 mill cap number that pushes toward 20 mill the next 2 years? Might not be easy to fit his contract and he'd be expensive. I'd rather have RW with that in mind.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wish I'd bookmarked the article I read yesterday but it basically quoted the Cards GM saying they were fine with the cap hit and felt Fitz was worth every penny. It said they have no intention to trade him.

10. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar