Stallworth Drunk During Accident

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

To shed light on the fact that he may have been unaware of the fact that his BAC was at the level it was, that's why I posted it. Perhaps to make a point that someone else hasn't considered. I definitely didn't post it so you could read it and attempt to start a stupid a$s argument. Thanks for once again picking apart a trivial post of mine hater.

Asinine: extremely or utterly foolish <an asinine excuse>
    -Merriam Webster.com
    The only asinine thing I see is your relentless hating on everything I say.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You can beg to differ all you'd like sir. The legal limit is .08, therefore .12 is merely 1.5 times the legal limit, not too much at all. Supposing .08=3 beers, which in most cases it does, then .12=4.5 beers. That isn't extremely intoxicated at all.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No luck involved, I'm just going to assume that you're not a multi-millionaire.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, here's the problem with that. Your body processes roughly 1 drink/beer per hour. That means that he had roughly 4.5 beers more than hours that he had been drinking. Also, this happened in the morning. Either he'd been drinking all night, or he'd been drinking, went to sleep, and woke up with that many beers still in his system. That's a lot of drinking. For instance, if he went out at ten, and came home at four, and the accident happened at eight, he would have had to have had 15 drinks to have that BAC. Also, we don't know if that BAC happened on the side of the road, or if they had to take him to the hospital to get a blood test, which would take even more time.

The problem at that point in the morning (if you drank the night before) is that you feel like you've had enough time to recover, because you're far less drunk than you were when you went to sleep. However, you are still effected, and in this case he was well over the line.

As several people have said, no matter what the pedestrian did, maybe if he wasn't tired and drunk he would have been able to stop his car in time or avoid hitting the pedestrian.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar