Stafon Johnson Waived..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

That sucks considering I wanted to see him make the roster, but the waive was necessary. Life has to go on for us.

There's always the practice squad in November/December, or we can invite him to camp next year.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Inna Gada Da Vida?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Samkon Gado won't do anything, anywhere. For some reason I felt the urge to write the word "yes" lol, then my computer shut off. He's a smaller Blount with less upside.

Looks like Fisher is a liar once again.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The lady doth protesteth too much.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

What? How did Fisher lie? They'll let him clear waivers so they can IR him without him taking up a roster spot during camp. This was already explained earlier in the thread, so why is it still coming up? Fisher is not going to screw this kid over. Some of you are so biased that everything Fisher does will just confirm what you already think. They guy could lead the team to a Super Bowl win and some of you would still about the play calling.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. JCBRAVE

I'm not talking about Stafon, I'm waay past that kids. Did or didn't Fisher say they wouldn't be adding anyone to the RB's?????????
    He did say that, they did sign another RB, therefore he's still a lying pompous douche. BTW: I like Fisher, I'd just shove him over like a little girl given the chance.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Looks like JC and Alex have cornered the market on "It sucks-ing" people here..
    So much internal turmoil..

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Well hell I got 5 It Sucks for saying I post good music in the music thread..sensitive ears here

9. JCBRAVE

Titans Erick is the guy sucking everyone. I just "it-sucks" posts that suck.

10. amy

amy Starter

Ok, but I didn't know it, either. But then, I don't deal with rules of the game except those on the field. the article did not mention anything about this rule. It may not be 99% that didn't know the rule, but I bet the % is pretty high-except for the guys on this board, who obviously know every rule in the book, eh? :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar