Sports Illustrated's Season Preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm guessing they think White will get a lot of touchdowns because he'll be used in short yardage and goal line situations. That makes him more valuable in fantasy football. I agree, though, it is strange.

And as far as Dallas Clark goes, gotta agree with you there. SI loves the Colts. They've also got Bryan Fletcher ranked #22. Just FYI, Clark is ranked ahead of Witten and Crumpler.

2. I dont see how that is when Crumpler is about the only person that Vick can throw the ball too lol

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Um, did I read this right? Peyton is #2?!!!! Who the heck is #1?!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my right hand pointer finger - lol

I'm guessing Ron Mexico with his running threat

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Hahahaha!

QB top 5

1. Brady
    2. P. Manning
    3. Palmer
    4. E. Manning
    5. Hasselbeck

Senor Mexico chimes in at #12.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I just don't know what to say to seeing Givens below Ernest Wilford. Stats aside, you hate to see any of your players ranked below anyone named Ernest Wilford. Now, bringing stats into it, I know the Jags don't have anyone to throw to, but I really don't see EW's chances as any better than Givens. I could see Matt Jones making a jump, but come on.

8. ya brady is ranked ahead of manning because of how well he has done in the playoffs, manning just cant seem to close it out, it would be a shame for someone that great to not get a superbowl, but i hope he doesnt =]

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I'd take Troupe over Clark anyday

Also funny how Givens is like the 49th ranked WR yet he was the best WR available in FA this year according to many experts. Either says a lot about the FA WR crop or about these experts...

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

[​IMG]

Donde es mis pantalones?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar