Speaking of Jumbotrons

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Don, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coltman18

coltman18 Guest

Just be glad that your stadium isn't built like Fenway.

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

I wonder how much those seats cost.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Red Sox fans are crazy, I am sure it is worth quite a bit.

Seattle's stadium is amazing, our jumbotron sucks, it really seems like the Titans are stuck in the '98 and '99's.

4. I'd just assume build a decent (not overly expensive) AAA baseball park. Greer is a disgrace.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree, build but don't overspend. We really need another AAA park and considering the ball games would bring people downtown during a part of the year when there is no football or hockey it would be a good deal for the city IMO. It certainly would look better than that ugly clump of ground that is there now.

6. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

Is there any chance Nashville will get a pro baseball team some time in the future?

7. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

not if we build just a AAA baseball park, were going to have to come out of pocket more money to make it MLB adaptable. Honestly I dont think the property will make an ideal MLB park, there is just not enough of it.

8. Not any time soon. Nashville can't possibly support a MLB team. Hell Miami can't even adequately support a MLB team.

Spending extra money on a AAA stadium that is expandable into a MLB park is a massive waste of money. By the time (if ever) Nashville became a viable MLB city, we'd need a new stadium all over again...

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Must...not...post...about...civics....and....baseball.... :grrr:

10. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

I agree. Our scoreboards are garbage. Everyone else has the wide screen look and we have some crappy square thing. Come on now everyone knows theres no such thing as square tvs anymore. We need a wide screen. I will agree to spend some of my tax dollars on a new scoreboard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar